Chapter Management for Greek Life.
Points is a chapter management solution for Greek houses. Manage point systems, house events, and member responsibilities—all from one platform.
Our system handles your chapter's data management and processing to keep your house running smoothly.
Interact with our app and spreadsheet instead of doing hours of manual work to get the job done faster.
Improve Greek Life
Improve your house experience with a system that better integrates points for all members within the chapter.
Try 30-Days for Free
Points is a chapter management solution consisting of an app and a connected spreadsheet. We provide a set of features to help chapters organize point systems, manage house events, track member roles and responsibilities, and more.It is simple to use Points—enter and track data using the app, then to view and account for all data within your chapter, open up the spreadsheet.The combination of app and spreadsheet provide an emphasis on organization to let your house operate with minimal issues, term after term.
Manage Point Totals
Send, subtract, or request house points with notifications and logs.
Track House Results
View and account for chapter-wide results from the spreadsheet.
Manage chapter events with RSVPs, attendance, and associated points.
Manage House Administration
Assign officers roles and responsibilities to manage points and events.
Please fill out this short form to register your chapter information.Then, start a free trial from here.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.Your Privacy
"Non Personal Information" is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our App with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others."Personally Identifiable Information" is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our App. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our App. As a Visitor, you can browse our App to find out more about our App. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.Computer Information Collected
When you use our App, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our App. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:Geographical Information
- When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display information with relevant data or advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the mobile application.Automatic Information- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the App from which you entered our App, if any, as well as the name of the App to which you're headed when you leave our App. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet App provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our App.Log Data
- Like many App operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our App ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our App that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.Under the Child's Online Privacy Security Act, no App operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. Points abides by this demand. Points just collects information willingly offered; no information is gathered passively.How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:Customizing Our App
- We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our App.Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our App (i.e. payment processors, App hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.Data Aggregation
- We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our App and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our App and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.Legally Required Releases of Information
- We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Points, our Users, employees, and affiliates.Opt-Out
We offer you the chance to "opt-out" from having your personally identifiable information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the App, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.Links to Other Apps
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- American Express
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
9. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
10. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
11. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
12. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
13. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
14. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
18. Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
21. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
22. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
23. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
24. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
25. Abuse or harass other usersUser-Generated ContributionsThe Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions"). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
12. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.